Whether your wanderlust takes you far from the beaten track or in search of the best watering hole, your worldwide adventures wouldn’t be complete without a Lonely Planet in tow.
Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, there is no other guide as comprehensive with as much expert knowledge as Lonely Planet books.
They say good things come in small packages and this pocket sized Bali guidebook is no exception, taking you through the best in Balinese nightlife, jungles and beaches, food and cultural sites. This mini travel guide is petite enough to fit into a small bag and features walking tours and day planners ideal for time restricted travellers.
Dive amongst the corals at Pulau Menjangan, refine your bargaining skills at hundreds souvenir shops in Kuta or meander through the famous rice fields of Ubud. Whatever your globetrotting style, build your itinerary with Lonely Planet. Your next mini adventure to Bali awaits.
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali features:
- 4th paperback edition – 160 pages.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps for every region and helpful illustrations throughout.
- Walking tours and day planners
- Inspiring, full-colour photography throughout.
- Eat and drink like a local guide.
- Written by an expert author, who has explored every inch of the region.
- Includes a Survival Guide section with A-Z directory, transport, health, language and map legend guides.
Dimensions: 10.5cm (w) x 15.5cm (h) x 1cm (d)