It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
And now, Lonely Planet brings us its invaluable travel insight in a handy pocket-sized book.
Everything you need to know about the bustling capital of Japan is right here at your fingertips, with Pocket Tokyo. You’ll find all the essentials you need, with a quick start guide introducing you to top sights, local life, a day planner, need-to-knows and neighbourhoods of Tokyo. It’s also a perfect companion for travel, thanks to its small size and weight.
Hurry up, and get out there! It's a big wide world, and Lonely Planet’s got your back.
Pocket Tokyo features:
- Paperback, 192 pages.
- 5th edition.
- A detailed, pull-out map of the Tokyo, as well as maps for every neighbourhood.
- Walking tours, day planners, and places to stay.
- Also features tips on local life and the best of Tokyo.
- Top sights help you decide the major attractions you should visit.
- Quick Start guide gives you an overview of Tokyo, including currency, language, visas, money, plugs and adaptors and tipping.
- Packed with expert, independent travel tips from Lonely Planet guides.
Dimensions: 10.5cm x 15.5cm.