It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition
is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and
more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and
well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go,
sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels,
they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
And now, Lonely Planet brings us its invaluable travel insight in a handy pocket-sized book.
Everything you need to know about one of Italy’s most iconic cities is right
here at your fingertips, with Pocket Venice. You’ll find all the
essentials you need, with a quick start guide introducing you to top
sights, local life, a day planner, need-to-knows and neighbourhoods of Venice. It’s also a perfect companion for travel, thanks to its small
size and weight.
Hurry up, and get out there! It's a big wide world, and Lonely Planet’s got your back.
Pocket Venice features:
- Paperback, 176 pages.
- Third edition.
- A detailed, pull-out map of the Venice, as well as maps for every neighbourhood.
- Walking tours, day planners, and places to stay.
- Top sights help you decide the major attractions you should visit.
- Quick Start guide gives you an overview of Venice, including currency, language, visas, money, plugs and adaptors and tipping.
- Packed with expert, independent travel tips from Lonely Planet guides.
Dimensions: 11 x 15.5cm.