"Spain is a beautiful, beguiling place. It's the home of flamenco and the Alhambra, of Goya, Picasso and everything in between. It's also the most passionate country on earth
." - Anthony Ham, Lonely Planet.
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
Passionate, sophisticated, and devoted to living the good life, Spain is at once a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined. One minute you'll be gazing over the snow-capped Sierra Nevada, before dancing the night away in one of Madrid's world-class nightclubs, and sampling the finest jamón and Spanish olives in Andalucía.
Roman ruins, towering cathedrals, inspiring Islamic architecture – many civilisations have risen and fallen within Spain, the soul-stirring country where food and wine are national obsessions. Explore this artful country with Lonely Planet as your personal tour guide, riding the waves of festivals, heading out for tapas
, or ascending in to the snowy Pyrenees.
Spain is waiting for you, passionate and beautiful, this diverse country has something for everyone - regardless of predilections. Charming and exciting, travel Spain and be amazed – with Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet Spain features:
- Paperback – 912 pages.
- Includes a detailed, pull-out map of Barcelona.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations throughout.
- In-depth backgrounds and 3D plans of iconic sights.
- Inspiring, full-colour photography throughout.
- Eat and drink like a local guide.
- Written by nine expert authors.
- Includes a list of 18 top experiences, including Barcelona, La Rioja Wine Country, Seville and more.
- Spanish cuisine and Flamenco feature.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 20cm (h) x 3.5cm (d).