When Lonely Planet write
a cookbook, you’d better sit up and pay attention!
After all, Lonely Planet has been traversing the globe for decades…and what do you think they eat during their travels? They didn’t bring sandwiches from home, and they certainly didn’t stop in at the local McDonald's – if there was one around.
The World’s Best Spicy Food
takes an in-depth look at the tongue-tingling, spice-ridden dishes from Malaysia to Mexico, gathering together one hundred authentic recipes with simple, clear instructions to help you get the perfect result. Explore the culture of Sichuan hotpots, Pakistani pakoda
, Moroccan hanout
and Louisianan jambalaya and so much more, with a glossary of exotic ingredients with suggestions for easier-to-find alternatives.
No matter where it’s come from, if you like it mild, or if you like it hot
, you’ll find it in The World’s Best Spicy Food!
The World's Best Spicy Food features:
- Paperback, 224 pages.
- Written by food writers from around the world.
- 100 authentic, spicy recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect presentation.
- Glossary of exotic ingredients with suggestions for easy-to-find alternatives.
- Profiles of each dish show you where to find the best examples when you're on the road.
- Full-colour photography and culture notes throughout.
Dimensions: 24 x 18.5cm.