Whether your wanderlust takes you far from the beaten track or in search of the best watering hole, your worldwide adventures wouldn’t be complete without a Lonely Planet in tow.
Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, there is no other guide as comprehensive with as much expert knowledge as Lonely Planet books.
Rich in culture and breathtaking landscapes, Turkey will excite as it will draw your breath away. For the wild at heart, the list of the country’s natural treasures is endless. Whether marvelling the calcite formations at Pamukkale, gazing out at the azure depths of the Mediterranean ocean on Kaputas beach or paying tribute to the poppy laced fields of Gallipoli, you will be inspired.
Perhaps you prefer to challenge yourself by meandering the labyrinths of the Grand Bazaar or beat your travel mates in a meze eating contest. Or maybe you just want to lose yourself in the historical marvels of Ephesus, Aya Sofya and Safranbolu.
Whatever your globetrotting style, build your itinerary with Lonely Planet. Your next adventure to Turkey awaits.
Lonely Planet Turkey features:
- 14th edition, paperback – 703 pages.
- Includes a detailed, pull-out map of Istanbul.
- In-depth backgrounds and 3D illustrations of historic sights, including Aya Sofya monument and Ephesus ruins.
- Comprehensive planning tools, including a notes section at the back.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations throughout.
- Inspiring, full-colour photography throughout.
- Eat and drink like a local guide.
- Written by seven expert authors.
- Includes a Survival Guide section with A-Z directory, transport, health, language and map legend guides.
- Month by month “What’s On” calendar bursting with events and activities to suit every travelling style.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 20cm (h) x 3cm (d)