"Astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breathtaking natural beauty with a unique heritage, where travel quickly becomes addictive
." - Iain Stewart, Lonely Planet.
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
Whether your looking to feast on some of the best street food in the world, or explore marble temples or dense rain forests, Vietnam is waiting for you, passionate and beautiful, this diverse country has something for everyone. Charming and exciting, travel Vietnam and be amazed – with Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet Vietnam features:
- Paperback – 518 pages.
- Includes a detailed, pull-out map of Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations throughout.
- In-depth backgrounds and plans of iconic sights.
- Inspiring, full-colour photography throughout.
- Eat and drink like a local guide.
- Bonus coverage of Angkor Wat.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 19.5cm (l) x 2.5cm (d).