Kids see our big wide world a little differently to us adults…which is
why Lonely Planet has written a bunch of books to inspire their love for
travel and show them all the amazing things planet Earth has to offer!
The World Search series of books has been developed especially for young
readers. From the age of five and up, kids can begin to explore and
learn, hunting for hidden objects within the books’ illustrations,
lifting flaps to reveal surprises and curious information, and even
running amok with a bunch of stickers.
World Search Amazing Jobs will have kids inspired to grow up to be something a little different! Travel the world and find out all about the coolest jobs around. Visit the sherpas on Mount Everest, the Royal Flying Doctors in central Australia, the rollerblading police of France, and the glitz and glamour of Indian Bollywood actors and actresses!
Welcome to the big wide world, kids. Lonely Planet will be your guide!
World Search: Amazing Jobs features:
- Recommended for children aged 5 years and up.
- Hardcover, 16 pages.
- Explore seven real (and interesting) jobs around the world: sherpas on Mount Everest, Royal Flying Doctors in Australia, rollerblading police in Paris, park rangers in the USA, Bollywood actors in India, gorilla veterinarians in Africa, and gauchos in Argentina.
- Over fifty flaps to lift, with fun information underneath.
- Scene Search games encourage kids to search for objects in the illustrations.
- Includes a page of stickers.
Dimensions: 29 x 22.5cm.