Kids see our big wide world a little differently to us adults…which is
why Lonely Planet has written a bunch of books to inspire their love for
travel and show them all the amazing things planet Earth has to offer!
The World Search series of books has been developed especially for young
readers. From the age of five and up, kids can begin to explore and
learn, hunting for hidden objects within the books’ illustrations,
lifting flaps to reveal surprises and curious information, and even
running amok with a bunch of stickers.
World Search Busy Places will have your child developing their holiday wishlist early in life! They’ll explore seven real and bustling cities, where weird and wonderful things can happen, including Rio de Janeiro, London, Marrakesh and Shanghai.
Welcome to the big wide world, kids. Lonely Planet will be your guide!
World Search: Busy Places features:
- Recommended for children aged 5 years and up.
- Hardcover, 16 pages.
- Explore seven exciting cities around the world: Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), London (England), New York City (USA), Paris (France), Marrakesh (Morocco), Sydney (Australia) and Shanghai (China).
- Over fifty flaps to lift, with fun information underneath.
- Scene Search games encourage kids to search for objects in the illustrations.
- Includes a page of stickers.
Dimensions: 29 x 22.5cm.