Say hello to Lottie. She’s the best thing since sliced bread.
Lottie is a little girl who’s smart, savvy, and are always experimenting with colourful clothes. She loves ponies, dancing, and playing with her friends – just like us!
With long, tangle-free hair and a posable body that will lead to hours of fun, Lottie is the perfect companion for young girls. The weather has turned a little dreary and it's rainy outside, so Lottie is quick to pull on her raincoat and gumboots so she can stroll through Branksea's Daffodil Fields and splash in the muddy puddles she comes across along the way.
Lottie doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery, or high heels, because she’s just like a real nine-year-old. Instead, she wears her favourite pair of yellow gumboots, so she can splash in the muddiest puddles she can find. She loves the squelching sound of mud underfoot and she stands on her own two feet (no, literally). Lottie even dons a pair of funky striped leggings and a rainbow t-shirt to top of a totally groovy ensemble.
Muddy Puddles Doll features:
- Designed for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in England.
- Posable body.
- Long, soft hair.
- Stands upright on her own.
- Wears yellow plastic gumboots, a synthetic fabric raincoat, striped leggings and corduroy shorts.
- Presented in a lovely Lottie box with a carry handle.
- Winner of the ‘Loved By Parents’ award due to realistic proportions and a lack of makeup, jewellery and high heels.
Design: Muddy Puddles.