Say hello to Lottie. She’s the best thing since sliced bread.
Lottie is a little girl who’s smart, savvy, and are always experimenting with colourful clothes. She loves ponies, dancing, and playing with her friends – just like us!
With long, tangle-free hair and a posable body that will lead to hours of fun, Lottie is the perfect companion for young girls. School is back and Lottie doesn't know what the best part about it is - seeing her friends, learning new topics or meeting her new teacher! Lottie is a reliable friend and she is determined to learn her timetables off by heart this year, with the help of her classmates, that is.
Lottie doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery, or high heels, because she’s just like a real nine-year-old. Instead, she wears her school uniform, which consists of a collared shirt, pinafore dress, socks and black buckle shoes. She loves nothing more than gaining new knowledge and helping out a friend in need, and always wears her glasses, so she can get the most out of every class!
School Days Doll features:
- Designed for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in England.
- Posable body and stands upright on her own.
- Long, soft hair.
- Wears a synthetic fabric collared shirt, pinafore dress, white socks, plastic glasses and buckle shoes.
- Accessories include a striped fabric scarf, backpack and cardboard tips for girls cards.
- Presented in a lovely Lottie box with a carry handle.
- Winner of the ‘Loved By Parents’ award due to realistic proportions and a lack of makeup, jewellery and high heels.
Design: School Days.