A certain suave distinction sets Luigi Bormioli glassware apart.
That’s because Luigi Bormioli glassware hails from Parma in Italy, nestled halfway between Bologna and Milan. The history of this region can be traced back to the ancient Etruscans, who excelled in sculpting and terracotta artworks, and today this same area carries a name for being a centre of art, music and glassmaking.
Since the ‘40s, Luigi Bormioli have focused on great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship, and modern glassmaking technology to create distinct glassware that looks as clear and elegant as crystal, but retains the strength and durability of glass.
True to its name, Luigi Bormioli's Sublime collection of drinkware exudes excellence and beauty. With an ultra-modern silhouette, with perfectly weighted bases and laser-cut edges, Sublime is the ideal addition to any modern bar. Each piece in the Sublime range also shines with brilliant clarity, complementing the drink you sip from within its bowl.
Sublime Coupe Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made with Luigi Bormiolo's ‘SON.hyx’ glass formula for ultra clarity.
- Glass is totally transparent and will remain so for over 4,000 industrial dishwasher cycles.
- Laser-cut, fine reinforced rims minimise chipping.
- Designed for champagne and cocktails.
- Presented as a set of four in a Luigi Bormioli box.
- Dishwasher safe.
Capacity (approximately): 300ml.