A certain suave distinction sets Luigi Bormioli glassware apart.
That’s because Luigi Bormioli glassware hails from Parma in Italy, nestled halfway between Bologna and Milan. The history of this region can be traced back to the ancient Etruscans, who excelled in sculpting and terracotta artworks, and today this same area carries a name for being a centre of art, music and glassmaking. Where else in Italy would you expect Luigi Bormioli to begin their business?
Since the ‘40s, Luigi Bormioli has focused on great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship, and modern glassmaking technology to create distinct glassware that looks as clear and beautiful as crystal, but retains the strength and durability of glass.
Their Supremo Decanter is as supreme as the name suggests. Crafted from crystal glass known for its beauty and clarity, the wide body and elongated neck of this elegant decanter is ideal for aerating red wines. An anti-drip coating on the glass ensures that no droplets will escape to the exterior of the decanter or stain your tablecloth, as the wine pours seamlessly into the glass.
When you invest in Luigi Bormioli, you are investing in glassware that will bring a touch of decadence to your dining.
Supremo Decanter features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from glass.
- Recommended for the decantation of red wines.
- Anti-drip coating on glass ensures that no wine stains the exterior of the decanter or the table.
- Extra long neck allows for strong aeration of wine during pouring process.
- Shape of decanter ensures wine flows smoothly from decanter into glass.
- Presented in a Luigi Bormioli box.
Dimensions: 23cm (w) x 31cm (h)