The people at Lurch have made you a promise…
To make weeknight dinners, weekday lunches and barbecues with friends filled with fun!
If you love turning your potatoes into curly fries or your carrot into spaghetti, then the Super Spiral Cutter is a definite must-have for your kitchen!
The ultra sharp stainless steel spaghetti blades and a special tornado blade on the Super Spiral Cutter will make short work of turning fruits and vegetables into fine or coarse spaghetti and spirals. To make curly fries and other vegetable tornadoes with ease, simply pierce the vegetable with the steel rod or wooden sticks included and wind the vegetable directly into the tornado blade. Afterwards, you can deep fry, grill or oven bake the entire creation with the rod attached!
Four suction feet on the machine base allows for complete stability, and cleaning is even easier - simply rinse all devices under running water to remove any leftover residue. It's super easy and super awesome and works with all sorts of vegetables - onion, zucchini and parsnips, beetroot too if you will!
So go on, get creative in the kitchen, with Lurch.
Super Spiral Cutter features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Blades are made from ultra sharp, stainless steel.
- Two spaghetti blades allow for fine or coarse cutting (up to 5mm).
- Special tornado blade turns potatoes and vegetables into curly fries (up to 5mm of thickness) that can be deep fried, grilled or oven baked with the included steel rod or 20 wooden sticks attached.
- Four strong suction cups on underside of machine for complete stability on flat surfaces.
- Recipe book with 22 pages of spiral ideas included.
- Easy clean machine - simply hand wash under running water.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 27cm (l) x 13cm (d)