Maglite is a world-renowned name in professional flashlights – for a good reason.
Actually, make that several reasons. Everyone has their own reason for
choosing one of these heavy-duty torches – or maybe they’re simply
familiar with the Maglite kept in the family tool shed. Made in the USA since 1979, Maglite flashlights use the latest LED
technology to shine bright, powerful white light – perfect for emergency
responders, enforcement officers, or just your keen weekend camper.
The Maglite ML300LX is a 2-Cell D-battery powered torch
that’s ideal for a wide range of applications, without tacking on lots
of unnecessary bits and bobs. Shining light at 524 lumens, this
American-made flashlight operates on three different modes, goes from
spotlight to floodlight with the twist of its head, and has been made with matte anodised aluminium and a tactical grip for police and military operation.
Maglite ML300LX Flashlight features:
- Made in Ontario, USA.
- Anodised aluminium construction for up to 1 meter shock resistance.
- Matte finished barrel with tactical grip.
- 524 lumen output, with 366 meter range.
- Five modes: high (6 hours, 30 minute battery life), low (20 hour battery life) and eco (69 hour battery life), plus momentary and stobe.
- Flood to spot with 1/4 turn of head.
- Unique Quick Click system to access power modes.
- Requires 2 x D Cell batteries, not included.