When day turns to night, that’s when you need a Maglite. They’re the
flashlight experts. And now, Maglite are doing something very different.
Introducing…the MagLite LED! The Mag-LED (it stands for Light Emitting
Diode) represents the absolute latest in flashlight technology…you’ll
notice the difference as soon as you turn the Maglite LED on!
The bright white light emitted from an LED is much different to that of a
normal torch. It’s much, much stronger. Plus, LEDs operate much more
efficiently than the bulbs in regular torches, so you won’t need to
replace your batteries so often. And normal torch bulbs blow all the
time, whereas an LED bulb is rated for a whopping ten thousand hours of
There may be other LED torches around. But none can hold a candle to the Maglite LED. It outshines them all!
- Made in America.
- Uses a 3 watt LED.
- 131 lumens, with a 364 meter beam range.
- Designed for a lifetime of service – case is made from high-strength aluminium alloy, and anodised inside and out.
- Water and shock resistant.
- 79 hour run time.
- Focus the projected beam of light with a simple twist of the head.
- Requires 3 x D-cell alkaline batteries (not included).