“We light the world, with works of art that work.”
Maglite takes the world of professional flashlights very seriously.
Since 1979, their flashlights have been made in America to the highest
of standards for all sorts of people – from family campers to tactical
workers in the police force. You won’t find any flimsy bulbs here:
instead, you’ll find flashlights engineered with LED (Light Emitting
Diode) technology for a longer-lasting, brilliant light source.
The 2-Cell D LED Flashlight is part of the full-sized Maglite
collection, made with an anodised aluminium casing with a one-meter drop
resistance and textured grip. Its 134 lumen beam can reach up to 388
meters, and easily switches from spot to flood mode with a twist of its
head to suit your needs. Its intelligent energy source management
provides a brilliant light source while balancing battery life, while
the LED bulb will offer up to 10,000 hours(!) of operation – unlike a
Don’t be left in the dark any longer. Get a Maglite!
Daily Deal Essentials:
Maglite 2-Cell D LED Flashlight features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 12th of July, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in America.
- LED technology is brighter and more efficient than a regular bulb, with a life of approximately 10,000 hours.
- 168 lumen output.
- CD42533 peak beam intensity.
- 412 meter beam distance.
- Anodised aluminium casing is extremely durable.
- Spot to flood focus. Simply twist the head of the torch to switch between two beam projections.
- Balanced optics combine a highly refined reflector with a quality LED for a bright beam.
- Intelligent energy source management balances high brightness with extended battery life.
- Drop resistance of one meter.
- Weather resistant.
- Eight hour battery life.
- Requires 2 x D-cell batteries, not included.