“We light the world, with works of art that work.”
Maglite takes the world of professional flashlights very seriously. Since 1979, their flashlights have been made in America to the highest of standards for all sorts of people – from family campers to tactical workers in the police force. You won’t find any flimsy bulbs here: instead, you’ll find flashlights engineered with LED (Light Emitting Diode) technology for a longer-lasting, brilliant light source.
Don’t be fooled by its size: the XL50 flashlight harnesses just as much power as its larger cousins, with an impressive 104 lumen count, a beam distance of 120 meters, and three modes that are accessed with a quick click (or three) of the tail cap switch. With its compact size and rugged, machined aluminium construction, this is a flashlight that’s as tough as it is clever!
Daily Deal Essentials:
XL50 Flashlight features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Saturday the 27th of August, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in America.
- Made from high-strength aluminium alloy, anodised inside and out.
- Handy pocket size.
- Three selectable modes – high power, 25% power, and emergency safety strobe.
- 145 meter beam strength.
- Rating of 104 lumens.
- Focus the projected beam of light with a simple twist of the wrist.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).