Clever and intelligent, magpies are one of the most iconic birds in the country.
But this magpie is a little different. Hailing from the woodlands of the United Kingdom, Magpie is the product of Nicky Sloan, who was born and raised as a wild child in Ireland. All of her knowledge of the creative process has been poured in to Magpie, who create vintage-look linen, dinnerware, homeware and more – and it’s all animal cruelty free. And the results are simply beautiful.
With its muted 1950s vibe, the Birdy II collection features many visitors to English gardens: the Robin, the Thrush, the Wagtail and the Owl, all adorably rendered across ceramics, cake tins, tea towels, aprons and more. Quirky and down-to-earth, Birdy II is the epitome of Magpie design.
Birdy II Espresso Set features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from animal and vegan friendly non-bone china.
- Decorated with different bird illustrations.
- Presented in a Magpie gift box.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 4 x Birdy II Espresso Cups – 80ml.
- 4 x Birdy II Saucers – 11cm.