Clever and intelligent, magpies are one of the most iconic birds in the country.
But this magpie is a little different. Hailing from the woodlands of the United Kingdom, Magpie is the product of Nicky Sloan, who was born and raised as a wild child in Ireland. All of her knowledge of the creative process has been poured in to Magpie, who create vintage-look linen, dinnerware, homeware and more – and it’s all animal cruelty free. And the results are simply beautiful.
Designed in collaboration with designer, Sarah Campbell, the Viva collection is defined by the geometric patterns and retro colour palette that decorates the non-bone china and bamboo dinnerware. Original in concept and colour, Viva dinnerware is animal and vegan-friendly and ranges from mugs to bowls to serving trays. Its '70s retro appeal will evoke nostalgic memories in your home and a chorus of compliments from your guests.
Viva Chevron & Grade Diamond Teacup and Saucer Set features:
- Designed in the UK in collaboration with Sarah Campbell.
- Made from animal and vegan friendly non-bone china.
- A set of two teacups and two saucers in complementary geometric designs.
- Presented in a Magpie gift box.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Chevron Teacup – 225ml.
- Chevron Saucer – 14.5cm.
- Grade Diamond Teacup – 225ml.
- Grade Diamond Saucer – 14.5cm.