Provincial homewares are all about warmth, joy, and an aura of countryside beauty to inspire a comfortable living space; like something one might experience while living in a secluded village of France.
This is the attitude of Maison, an Australian homewares domain that aims to stand out from the crowd with splendid homewares imported from Europe. They aspire to make your home a place of inspiration and innovation – and with their beautiful collection of French shabby chic-inspired wares, it won’t take long for you to achieve it!
Maison’s tableware range looks as though it may have once graced the tables of European aristocrats, with a sense of luxury that is achieved by fanciful silhouettes, shiny aluminium and glazed ceramic. Take these pieces from the kitchen to the table and serve up in style.
This Champagne Cooler On Foot, with engraved decorative script across its front, is a wonderful way to serve up wine and champagne at your next dinner party. It's hand-crafted from lightweight, textured aluminium, and features a classic design that makes it the perfect centrepiece for your table or garden. Fill it with ice, add a few bottles, and you’ll find your admiration-filled guests coming back for more!
Champagne Cooler On Foot features:
- Made from textured, lightweight aluminium.
- Engraved with decorative script.
- A fabulous way to serve champagne at your next gathering - keeps champagne cooler for longer.
- Heavy duty handles allow for easy portability.
- Holds up to four bottles of champagne.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please note: the bottle of champagne shown in the image above is not included with this product.
Dimensions (including handles): 35cm (w) x 46.5cm (h).