It’s a fact: pasta tastes even better when you’ve taken the time to make it yourself.
With Marcato’s Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, it’s nowhere near as difficult as it sounds. This sturdy, yet lightweight machine helps you make your own fettuccine, lasagne sheets and more – and it’s amazingly easy to use!
Made in Italy (where else?) the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine lets you make pasta, just the way you like it. There’s an adjustable thickness dial on the side of the machine that lets you choose from an amazing nine settings. And then? Just feed flattened sheets of pasta dough into the machine, turn the handle, and it’ll do the rest for you! Before long, you’ll be sitting at the table, enjoying the fruits of your labour…
Eat your heart out, Jamie Oliver!
Atlas 150 Pasta Machine features:
- Made in Italy.
- Crafted from lightweight alloy with aluminium rollers.
- Matte finish exterior.
- Non-slip rubber feet and a bench clamp ensure the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine stays in place during use.
- An adjustable thickness dial on the side of the machine lets you choose from nine thickness settings.
- Makes three different types of pasta - lasagne sheets, tagliolini and fettuccine.
- Detachable handle allows for easy storage.
- Includes a detailed instruction booklet with a recipe for making pasta dough and tips for making the most out of your pasta machine.
- Easy to keep clean – just brush the rollers clean after use.
Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 20cm (without handle attached).