To create an extraordinary meal, you need to start with an extraordinary base.
Fresh, hot pasta, just drained and laced with a little butter…
Could anything be more delicious? You really haven't lived until you've eaten home-made pasta. The taste of love twirled around your fork. It's truly incomparable.
With the Marcato Atlas 150 Wellness Pasta Machine, you can make your very own pasta – just the way you like it! It’s so easy to use that, in no time at all, you’ll have forgotten about supermarket pasta for good.
The Wellness range from Marcato is available in a selection of bright, attractive colours. So stylish, you’ll find that making pasta suits you well!
Atlas 150 Wellness Pasta Maker features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from nickel-plated and chrome-plated steel.
- Lightweight alloy rollers.
- Matte light blue exterior.
- Non-slip rubber feet underneath the pasta maker keep it in place during use – it also includes a clamp you can use to keep it attached to your benchtop.
- Adjustable thickness dial on the side of the machine lets you choose from nine thickness settings.
- Able to make three different types of pasta - lasagne sheets, tagliolini and fettucine.
- Detachable handle allows for easy storage.
- Includes a detailed instruction booklet with a recipe for making pasta dough and tips for making the most out of your pasta machine.
- Easy to keep clean – just brush the rollers clean after use.
- Presented in a Marcato box.
Colour: Light Blue.
Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 20cm (without handle attached).