Forget supermarket-bought food, forget fast-food, forget restaurant
food – nothing tastes as good as the food you make yourself! Marcato knows this, that’s why they’ve been helping aspiring and accomplished chefs make their own culinary creations at home for over seventy years.
If you are a total biscuit lover then you’re going to love Marcato’s Biscuit Press. It is the totally clever machine that allows you to make identical and perfectly shaped cookies with a flick of the wrist.
And it’s so simple to use! Just fill the canister with your biscuit dough, slide in one of the twenty Biscuit Die Plates to create your unique biscuit shape, and then pump the lever. The notched dough-pushing rod ensures that each pump pushes out the perfect amount of dough for identical biscuits.
Make stars, hearts and rosettes (just to name a few!), decorate them with glacé fruit or icing… the possibilities are endless! And when you’re finished, the whole unit easily dismantles for a quick clean up.
With biscuits this good, afternoon tea and dessert will be a winner at your house. In fact, you should be expecting a visit from the queen any day now…
Biscuit Press features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from durable cast aluminium for strength.
- Easy to use – just fill the canister with dough and pump handle to squeeze out the exact amount to make perfectly shaped cookies.
- Biscuit die plates fit into the base of the canister to create uniform biscuit shapes.
- Twenty different Die Plates allow you to create different biscuit shapes.
- Includes an instruction booklet complete with biscuit dough recipe.
- Pulls apart for easy cleaning.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Marcato box that displays die plates and corresponding biscuit shapes.
- 1 x Biscuit Press – 22 x 15 x 6cm.
- 20 x Biscuit Die Plates – 5 x 5cm.