If you love country music, chances are that the name “Cash” resonates in a particular way with you. You probably think of Johnny and his guitar and a famous prison performance.
But if you’re a cook, “Cash” may ring a different set of bells… You’ll probably think of Mason Cash, established in England in 1800, who went on to make an array of classic kitchenware designs, including some fairly famous pudding and mixing bowls.
Drawing inspiration from the origins of Mason Cash, as well as kitchens from the early to mid 19th Century, the Baker Street collection is swathed in retro appeal. Within this range you'll find the Baker Street Measuring Spoon Set, which is crafted from chip-resistant stoneware and is printed with internal measurements in millilitres, teaspoons and tablespoons for accurate measuring every time.
Designed for the discerning baker, take a stroll down Baker Street and open up a whole new world of cooking.
Baker Street Measuring Spoon Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant stoneware.
- Inside of each cup is printed with measurements in millilitres, teaspoons and tablespoons.
- Allows for accurate measurement of ingredients.
- A set of four measuring cups in varying sizes on a metal ring.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml).
- 1 Teaspoon (5ml).
- 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5ml).
- 1/4 Teaspoon (1.2ml).