If you love country music, chances are that the name “Cash” resonates in
a particular way with you. You probably think of Johnny and his guitar
and a famous prison performance.
But if you’re a cook, “Cash” may ring a different set of bells… You’ll
probably think of Mason Cash, established in England in 1800, who went
on to make an array of classic kitchenware designs, including some
fairly famous pudding and mixing bowls.
The Cane Mixing Bowl is just one of them! First created over one hundred
years ago, the Cane design continues to be appropriate for even
modern-day kitchens, with a designated weight that counters excess
movement and a pattern that helps you to grip the bowl as you work.
Made from chip-resistant earthenware, this is the
mixing bowl that every kitchen ought to have.
Cane Mixing Bowl features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from chip-resistant earthenware.
- Specially shaped to hold in one arm, while the other mixes.
- Wide, shallow shape is just right for kneading dough.
- White interior helps you determine the correct colour and texture of your mixture.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
Dimensions: 32 x 15cm.