In their early years, children are so impressionable that it’s important we provide them with the kind of toys that will not only capture their imaginations but also educate them.
Since 2003, Master Kidz has been dedicated to creating beautiful toys, using eco-friendly wood, to encourage creativity and imaginative play. Their wonderful range of puzzles, in particular, are the ideal learning tool for young minds and strike the perfect balance between educational and entertaining.
It’s time for your child to learn about numbers, and Master Kidz are here to help you to do so. This Wooden Numbers Learning Puzzle contains 20 wooden puzzle pieces that your child is required to match with a corresponding object with the same number – for example, the number two and a picture of two giraffes. Each wooden puzzle piece is decorated with a colourful illustration and corresponding number, so your child can have fun while they develop their counting and memory skills.
Wooden Numbers Learning Puzzle features:
- Recommended for children aged three to six years of age.
- Made from eco-friendly wood, decorated with water-based paint.
- Contains 20 puzzle pieces to teach children to count to ten.
- Topside is decorated with a colourful illustration and its corresponding description.
- Helps children to develop word recognition, memory, social skills and motor skills.
- Presented in a Master Kidz box for neat storage.
Individual Puzzle Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm.