As we all know, baking can be a very precise art. If you don’t have the temperature in your oven just
right, you can burn bundts, undercook cupcakes and really make a mess of your meringues.
But getting the right temperature on your oven isn’t always as simple as turning the dial. You can have hot spots in your oven, the temperature can drop when you open the door, or the dial can be out of whack…and that’s before you’ve even switched your oven to fan forced baking!
The solution? The MasterClass Deluxe Oven Thermometer. Made from stainless steel, with a large easy-to-read dial, this thermometer accurately measures between 50 and 300˚C. It’s always reliable, so you’ll know where you stand when you’re cooking.
If you want to be a master in the kitchen, trust MasterClass!
Deluxe Oven Thermometer features:
- Made from stainless steel.
- Features a large, easy-to-read dial with colour guide.
- Accurately measures between 50˚ and 300˚C.
- Hangs from the hook at the top or stands on the wide base.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: 10.5cm (h) x 8.5cm (w) x 4cm (d).