In the kitchen, things can get really hot, really quickly. But you don’t need to have superpowers to deal with it. You just need super oven gloves!
Mastrad’s Orka Plus Oven Mitts aren’t made from fabric. They’re made from silicone… which can withstand temperatures up to a fiery 250ºC!
Now, you can retrieve a hot potato from the oven, grab a lobster from boiling water, or even grab hot stainless steel handles, without fear. The Orka Plus Oven Mitt can withstand direct flames, grill surfaces, charcoal, fat, oil – and much more. Plus,
it comes with a removable cotton lining, making life soooo comfortable.
It’s suitable for the right or the left hand and has a fantastic non-slip grip. And, on top of that, it’s also dishwasher safe and doesn’t stain!
In short, it’s everything you’ll never need in an oven mitt. You’ll never want to use another…
- Made in France from injection-moulded silicone.
- Heat resistant up to 250ºC – protects your hands during contact with direct flames, grills, charcoal, fat, oil and more.
- Includes a removable cotton lining.
- Won’t stain, and won’t absorb flavours or odours.
- Slip-proof ribbing helps you keep a grip.
- Fits either hand - protects your wrists and forearms, too.
- Dishwasher safe, or machine washable.