Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International. By 1995 Maud N Lil had designed and developed their own toy range – similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
Cubby the Teddy Bear is just one of Maud N Lil's adorable organic cotton toys. He has a hand stitched face and an adorable little tail, as well as a soft velvet coat and a squishy tummy. But most of all, he loves to snuggle – and he's so pudgy, how could any child possibly resist?
And as a plus for parents: Cubby loves to go swimming, so long as the water isn't warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and get back to cuddling in no time!
Cubby the Teddy Bear features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Best for 0-100 year olds!
- To wash Cubby, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC.
- Dry out of direct heat or sunlight.
- Beautifully presented in a Maud N Lil box.
Design: Cubby the Teddy Bear.
Dimensions: 15 x 17cm.