Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International.
But Maud N Lil wanted to create something a little more magical, and soon they were designing and developing their own toy range – which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
Cubby the Teddy loves nothing more than to cuddle, cuddle…and cuddle some more! This bear might be extra floppy, but he’s also extra soft, with plush velvet fur and a soft filling that makes him simply irresistible to little ones. Comforter Cubby will even hold on to your baby’s dummy, so you won’t lose it behind the cot.
And as a plus for parents: Comforter Cubby the Teddy loves to go swimming, so long as the water isn’t warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and hop back to snuggling in no time!
Cubby the Teddy Honey Organic Comforter features:
- Suitable for infants aged 0 - 6 years. However, we recommend that you wait for your little one to be at least seven months of age before Comforter Cubby is placed in their cot or bed.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Extra floppy and soft, with a special velcro grip to hold on to dummies.
- Presented in lovely Maud N Lil gift box.
- To wash Cubby, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC.
- Dry out of direct heat or sunlight.