Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International.
But Maud N Lil wanted to create something a little more magical, and soon they were designing and developing their own toy range – which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
How luscious is this Maud N Lil Play Blankie? This ultra soft organic grey cotton blankie features a bunny which has lovingly been stitched on, complete with bow tie. Hanging off the square shaped blankie are various plastic teethers, cotton ears, legs and a tail for bub to play with. They can pull, tug and chew on the bits and bobs to learn about different sensory experiences.
As a plus for parents: this bunny play blankie loves to go swimming, so long as the water isn’t warmer than 40ºC, he can quickly take a bath and hop back to snuggling next to bub in no time!
Play Blankie features:
- Suitable for infants aged six months and over.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Features a rabbit on front of blanket which wears a cotton ribbon.
- Features sewn on plastic teethers which are safe for infants to chew on.
- Blankie has a sewn on tail, ears and legs to tug and chew on.
- Also acts as a grasping toy.
- Fabric hanging hook.
- To clean Play Blankie, remove ribbon and warm hand wash at 40ºC.
Dimensions: 35cm (w) x 35cm (l), approximately