Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company
specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying
impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife
Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International.
But Maud N Lil wanted to create something a little more magical, and soon they were
designing and developing their own toy range – which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
Oscar the Bunny is a shy little guy, because people tend to tease
him about his big ears! So it's probably best to say something nice
about his velvety-soft fur, and how absolutely loveable he is. His hand-stitched face and paws are the sweetest, and he is very attached to his blue bow (so don't lose it!)
And as a plus for parents: Oscar loves to go swimming, so long as the
water isn't warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and hop back to cuddling in no time!
Oscar the Bunny features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Best for 0-100 year olds!
- Presented in a lined gift box.
- To wash White Ears, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC.
- Dry out of direct heat or sunlight.
Dimensions: 15 x 17cm.