Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International.
But Maud N Lil wanted to create something a little more magical, and soon they were designing and developing their own toy range – which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
Paws Stick Rattle is the noisiest member of the Maud N Lil family – but he’s not so noisy that he’ll be a bother. When baby gives him a shake, his head rattles softly, flopping his adorable big ears back and forth. Dressed in a fine grey bow-tie and finished with plush organic cotton fur, Paws Rattle Stick is a wonderful companion that’s the perfect size for your little one, and is safe to chew on.
And as a plus for parents: Paws Rattle Stick loves to go swimming, so long as the water isn’t warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and hop back to rattling in no time!
Paws Stick Rattle features:
- Suitable for infants aged 0 - 3 years.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Hand-stitched eyes, nose and toes.
- Safe for infants to chew on, and rattles softly when shaken.
- Also acts as a grasping toy.
- To wash Stick Rattle, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC, then dry out of direct heat or sunlight.