Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company
specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying
impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife
Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International. By 1995 Maud N Lil had
designed and developed their own toy range - which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
Paws the Puppy is just one of Maud N Lil's adorable organic cotton toys. He has a hand stitched face and paws and a curly tail, as well as a soft velvet coat and a squishy tummy. But most of all, he loves to snuggle - and he's so pudgy, how could any child possibly resist?
And as a plus for parents: Paws loves to go swimming, so long as the water isn't warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and get back to cuddling in no time!
Paws the Puppy features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Best for 0-100 year olds!
- Presented in a lined gift box.
- To wash Paws, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC.
- Dry out of direct heat or sunlight.
Dimensions: 15 x 17cm.