Since 1993, Maud N Lil has been an Australian-based design company
specialising in certified organic cotton as a resource, supplying
impressive clients including Greenpeace Australia, WWF (World Wildlife
Fund for Nature) and Amnesty International. By 1995 Maud N Lil had
designed and developed their own toy range - which is similar to the beautiful range of cotton baby toys they sell today.
White Ears the Bunny is a shy little guy, because people tend to tease
him about his big ears! So it's probably best to say something nice
about his velvety-soft fur and how absolutely loveable he is. His hand
stitched face and paws are the sweetest, and he is very attached to his grey bow (so don't lose it!)
And as a plus for parents: White Ears loves to go swimming, so long as the
water isn't warmer than forty degrees, so he can quickly take a bath and hop back to cuddling in no time!
White Ears the Bunny features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton, with corn starch filling.
- Best for 0-100 year olds!
- Presented in a lined gift box.
- To wash White Ears, remove his ribbon and pop him in the washing machine, so long as the water is no hotter than 40ºC.
- Dry out of direct heat or sunlight.
Dimensions: 15 x 17cm.