The year 1830 in France was a year of social upheaval; a constitutional monarchy was created after days of civil unrest, street riots, and violent protests. Seemingly half a world away in the same year, in a very different setting – in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles – Mr Ernest Mauviel created the Mauviel manufacturing company.
Villedieu-les-Poêles was known as “the city of copper”, and would prove to be the birthplace of one of the most elite cookware empires that professional chefs ever encountered.
Mauviel might be renowned for their exquisite cookware, but their Aluminium Wine Bucket exudes the brand's signature elegance and unrivalled quality. Crafted from polished aluminium, with a hammered finish that beautifully reflects the light, this wine bucket will keep your favourite bottle of wine crisp and chill while lending a sophisticated air to the occasion.
Aluminium Wine Bucket features:
- Made in France.
- Made from shiny aluminium, with a hammered finish.
- Two sturdy riveted stainless steel handles for easy portability.
- Suitable for holding one standard bottle of wine.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Mauviel box.
- Please note: the champagne bottle pictured in the image above is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Dimensions (including handles): 24cm (w) x 21cm (h).