The year 1830 in France was a year of social upheaval; a constitutional monarchy was created after days of civil unrest, street riots, and violent protests. Seemingly half a world away in the same year, in a very different setting – in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles – Mr Ernest Mauviel created the Mauviel manufacturing company.
Villedieu-les-Poêles was known as “the city of copper”, and would prove to be the birthplace of one of the most elite cookware empires that professional chefs ever encountered. Since its early years, Mauviel has had one foot in the professional market, and the other within the commercial market, with their elegant designs and unrivalled quality ensuring their long and proud history.
Mauviel’s M’elite collection is designed with the cooking elite in mind. Not for the faint palate-d, you’ll be able to cook all manner of exotic dishes in this clever cookware. Crafted from five layers of 18/10 stainless steel, this high-performance cookware is suitable for use on any cooktop, including induction, and features an attractive hammered finish. With riveted stainless steel handles and a 2.6mm thickness, you can rest assured that your cooking will be nothing short of controlled and consistent every time.
M'elite Stainless Steel Paella Pan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in France.
- Constructed from five layers of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Polished hammered finish, is done by hand.
- 2.6mm thickness allows for even heat distribution.
- Sturdy, riveted stainless steel handles.
- Stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean.
- Rolled edge promotes dripless pouring.
- Suitable for most cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 235° C.
- Will not warp during cooking.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
Diameter (excluding handles): 40cm