The year 1830 in France was a year of social upheaval; a constitutional monarchy was created after days of civil unrest, street riots, and violent protests. Seemingly half a world away in the same year, in a very different setting – in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles – Mr Ernest Mauviel created the Mauviel manufacturing company.
Villedieu-les-Poêles was known as “the city of copper”, and would prove to be the birthplace of one of the most elite cookware empires that professional chefs ever encountered. Since its early years, Mauviel has had one foot in the professional market, and the other within the commercial market, with their elegant designs and unrivalled quality ensuring their long and proud history.
Mauviel’s M'minis collection is designed for everyone – from the home cook to the professional chef. This miniature cookware collection is crafted from five layers of stainless steel and aluminium, with a 2.6mm thickness that allows for even heat distribution and works on most cooktops and in the oven. The riveted stainless steel handles and rolled pouring rims allow for easy transfer of food from cooktop to plate, and when you’re done the cookware can be washed in the dishwasher.
M'minis Stainless Steel Saucepan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in France.
- Constructed from five layers of metal – magnetic stainless steel on the exterior, an aluminium layer between two aluminium alloy layers and aluminium layers, and an 18/10 stainless steel layer on the interior.
- 2.6mm thickness allows for even heat distribution.
- Sturdy riveted stainless steel handle.
- Stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean.
- Rolled edge promotes dripless pouring.
- Suitable for most cooktops, including induction.
- Designed for cooking single servings of sauce, soufflé and more.
- Oven safe to 235° C.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
Capacity (approximately): 185ml.