The year 1830 in France was a year of social upheaval; a constitutional monarchy was created after days of civil unrest, street riots, and violent protests. Seemingly half a world away in the same year, in a very different setting – in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles – Mr Ernest Mauviel created the Mauviel manufacturing company.
Villedieu-les-Poêles was known as “the city of copper”, and would prove to be the birthplace of one of the most elite cookware empires that professional chefs ever encountered.
Mauviel might be renowned for their exquisite cookware, but their Oval Champagne Bucket exudes the brand's signature elegance and unrivalled quality. Crafted from polished aluminium, with a hammered finish that beautifully reflects the light, this champagne bucket features a stainless steel insert for holding two bottles of champagne at your next dinner party. That way, you can keep your bubbles cool and handsomely presented at the same time.
Oval Champagne Bucket features:
- Made in France.
- Made from shiny aluminium, with a hammered finish.
- Two sturdy riveted stainless steel handles for easy portability.
- Includes a stainless steel insert for holding two bottles of champagne.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Mauviel box.
- Please note: the champagne bottles pictured in the image above are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
Dimensions (including handles): 35cm (l) x 18cm (w) x 20cm (d).