Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make beautiful, hand-crafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over the world.
Melissa & Doug’s colouring books are a little different to ordinary colouring books…because you can colour these in using a "magic" pen, and allow the illustrations to come to life with colours and patterns. These brilliant pads feature twenty-four illustrated pages and a built-in pen holder, while the "magic" pen itself only requires a creative mind and a steady hand to get going.
Simply pop off the pen lid and get to work…like magic, pictures and colours will spring to life! Each picture is accompanied by activities that will have children looking for and counting sea creatures and sea life as they colour, helping them learn the names of various objects.
When it comes to keeping your child entertained, Melissa and Doug have the perfect solution!
Sea Life Colourblast! Pad features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in the USA.
- Includes 24 sea life-themed pages.
- "Magic" pen is all you need to colour in the adorable artworks.
- Each image is accompanied by activities that will have children pointing out and counting sea creatures and sea life.
- Helps to develop your child's letter recognition, reading and motor skills.
Design: Sea life.
Board dimensions: 15cm x 19cm.