Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to
marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely
different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first
company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make
beautiful, handcrafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over
But it’s not just kids who love Melissa and Doug’s toys. Parents also
can’t resist these cute, colourful puzzles – after all, they’re made by
hand, the old-fashioned way, and they’re completely non-toxic. Plus,
they keep little ones occupied for hours at a time. What’s not to love
about Melissa and Doug?
Remember the first time you learnt to count? Was it done by touching pictures with your finger and counting what you saw out aloud? This wooden peg puzzle for littlies
teaches numbers one to nine in the same way – remove the pieces, and
children will have to replace the numbers according to the pictures they
see in the puzzle spaces, counting and learning as they go.
See Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle features:
- Suitable for children aged two years and older.
- Designed in America.
- Crafted by hand from wood.
- Completely non-toxic.
- Children can count the number of animals or objects in the spaces to help them solve the puzzle.
- Solid construction, with little wooden knobs on the front of each piece, so little hands can easily pick them up.
- Bright colours and illustrations are designed to stimulate young minds.
Dimensions: 30 x 22cm.