Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa,
to marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely
different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first
company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and
Doug have a factory of their own, where they make beautiful, hand-crafted
toys – toys that are adored by children all over the world.
With this colourful Stacking Train, children can learn basic colour recognition, sorting, fine motor skills and problem solving as they work to take this train apart and put it back together again. From the ages of two and up, this train encourages imaginative play and counting skills, while its chunky wooden blocks are finished in non-toxic paint and varnish.
When it comes to keeping your child entertained, Melissa and Doug have the perfect solution!
Stacking Train features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for children aged two years and up.
- Fifteen solid wooden blocks in bright colours.
- Made with non-toxic paints and finishes.
- Helps teach colour recognition, sorting, shapes, fine motor skills and problem solving.
- Encourages imaginative play.
Dimensions: 42 x 14cm.