Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make beautiful, hand-crafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over the world.
Wobbling, shifting, balancing, teetering - these are some adjectives that aptly describe the Suspend Game. Suitable for one to four players, this is a game of balance and involves hanging 24 metal, rubber-tipped pieces from a tabletop stand - one at a time, of course. Each time another piece is added the balance shifts and the difficulty increases. It's a lot of fun, so all you need is some steady hands and a sense of humour!
Suspend Game features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for ages eight and up.
- Suitable for one to four players.
- Contains 24 rubber-tipped wire pieces.
- Balance the pieces one at a time from a tabletop stand.
- Helps teach fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Encourages social skills.
- Presented in a Melissa and Doug acetate tube.
Wire Length: 20cm.