Twenty years ago, Doug was too nervous to ask his girlfriend, Melissa, to marry him. So instead, he came up with a proposal of an entirely different kind – a business proposal – and they began their first company in the garage of Doug’s parents’ home.
Now, Melissa and Doug have a factory of their own, where they make beautiful, handcrafted toys – toys that are adored by children all over the world.
If your child likes stamps, then let's just say
that this is a stamp set.
With smooth wooden handles and a colourful picture of the imprint design, there'll be no paper too daunting to stamp with the Princesses Stamp Set! The set contains nine wooden stamps, two ink pads and five coloured pencils, so your child can unleash a flood of creativity onto the blank page before them!
Princesses Stamp Set features:
- Recommended for children aged four years and older.
- Designed in America.
- Stamps made with wooden handles and a rubber base.
- Two coloured stamp pads - pink and purple.
- Five coloured pencils - pink, purple, blue, yellow and red.
- Presented as a set of nine stamps in a lovely wooden gift box.
Wooden Box Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 20.5cm (l) x 3.5cm (d).