If you fancy yourself a bit of a gentleman, and take pride in your appearance, then we suggest that you head to the Men’s Society.
Based in England, the Men’s Society make grooming tools and accessories for the modern man – usually by hand. They want to bring back the dapper gentleman of bygone eras; the kind who wore his perfectly trimmed moustache with pride and never left the house without a splash of aftershave.
This No. 2 Weekender Wash Kit by the Men’s Society is designed for gentleman who always want to look their best, no matter where in the world they are. The kit contains everything he needs to keep himself looking and smelling fresh, with shampoo and a toothbrush and toothpaste. There's even a bottle of refreshing face wash and hydrating face cream, to keep his face feeling as smooth as the lines he'll be dropping when he shows his face around town.
No. 2 Weekender Wash Kit features:
- Made in England.
- Plastic toothbrush with nylon bristles, stores inside a plastic toothbrush holder.
- Marvis toothpaste is made in Italy, and has a strong mint flavour.
- Face wash will nourish and cleanse tired skin.
- Hydrating face cream will leave the skin feel smooth and moisturised.
- Beautifully presented in a Men’s Society tin.
- 50ml Good Looking Shampoo & Body Cleanser.
- 10cm Toothbrush.
- 30ml Marvis Toothpaste.
- 50ml Cleansing Face Wash.
- 50ml Hydrating Face Cream.
- Tin – 11cm (l) x 8cm (w) x 2.5cm (d).