If you fancy yourself a bit of a gentleman, and take pride in your appearance, then we suggest that you head to the Men’s Society.
Based in England, the Men’s Society make grooming tools and accessories for the modern man – usually by hand. They want to bring back the dapper gentleman of bygone eras; the kind who wore his perfectly trimmed moustache with pride and never left the house without a splash of aftershave.
This No. 1 Beard Removable Kit by the Men’s Society is designed for those bearded few who would like to revert back to their bare-faced days. The kit contains everything he needs to rid himself of their lustrous beard, such as beard softening shave oil, scissors and face towels. There's even a bottle of post-shave balm, so his face will feel as smooth as the lines he'll be dropping when he shows his fresh face around town.
No. 1 Beard Removable Kit features:
- Made in England.
- Scissors made from stainless steel.
- Apply beard softening shave oil before shaving to soften the hairs to allow for a closer shave.
- Post-shave balm to hydrate and repair the skin.
- Four cotton face towels are presented in a white fabric drawstring bag.
- Place cotton face towels under hot tap to watch them expand.
- Beautifully presented in a Men’s Society tin.
- 9.5cm Scissors.
- 4 x Cotton Face Towels - 2cm (expand).
- 50ml Beard Softening Shave Oil.
- 50ml Post Shave Balm.
- Tin – 14.5cm (l) x 10.5cm (w) x 4cm (d).