Good Scandinavian design is hard to look past.
Danish design house Menu
exemplifies everything that the world loves about ingenious Scandinavian design. It’s simple. It’s breathtakingly elegant. Yet it somehow has a warm, approachable aura.
This latest bowl set by Menu is approachable but definitely not warm. This bowl is super cool, in both senses of the word, and it is here to keep your salads, fresh seafood, and other chilled food at exactly the right temperature.
The Cool Bowl is a set in three parts. First is a beautiful white ceramic bowl which houses your cool culinary delights. The second is a slightly larger, black, durable plastic bowl which it sits neatly inside. Then the third component nestles discretely in between them – a cooling gel pack which you keep in the freezer – keeping the contents of the ceramic bowl wonderfully chilled.
Clever and attractive – this is a bowl which knows how to keep its cool.
- Designed in Denmark by Norm.
- Made from durable plastic, porcelain and cooling gel.
- Presented as a set of three pieces.
- Keeps your fresh seafood, salads etc at a cool temperature for longer.
- Hand wash recommended, porcelain bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Ceramic bowl white – 25cm.
- Plastic bowl black – 26.5cm.
- Cooling gel pack.