Meri Meri started twenty-five years ago, with a lady named Meredith
making home-made cards on a kitchen table with a jar of glitter.
Nowadays things are a little different, having transformed into a hugely
successful paper design company. But one thing that hasn’t changed is
their unique and delightful designs, which you just can’t help but fall
in love with!
To make the best cupcakes around, your children need the best (and most fun!) tools around… They’re sure to delight in Meri-Meri’s themed Baking Sets. This Princess set includes an apron, a spatula, cookie cutters and more, all with an adorable floral theme. Even the apron is aptly suited to this set: it has a large pink ballgown print across its front!
Kids can go crazy making cookies and cupcakes; they can jot down their recipes; they can lick the icing from the decorated spatula. And perhaps most importantly, they’ll learn some pretty great kitchen skills, setting them up for baking perfectly when they’re older.
I'm A Princess Baking Set features:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Adorable cotton apron with a princess' dress printed across the front, and finished with a fuchsia bow.
- Paper cupcake cups with a printed design of pretty princesses.
- Cookie cutters in the shape of a flower, a crown and a castle.
- A wooden spatula with a silicone end.
- A recipe card and twenty-five blank cards.
- One-sized apron fits most.
- Presented in a gorgeous themed tin.
- Hand wash cookie cutters and spatula; cold machine wash apron.
- Apron – 77 x 44cm.
- 30cm Spatula.
- 3 x Cookie Cutters – 6cm (approximately).
- 48 x Cupcake Cases – 6.5 x 3.5cm.
- 12 x Recipe Cards – 15.5 x 10.5cm.
- Storage Tin – 30 x 22 x 7.5cm.