You don't have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little
piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf - or in your hand.
These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven
centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces
incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains
between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life
helicopters, aeroplanes and pirate ships, all with step-by-step
instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Used for carrying a crew of two from lunar orbit to the surface of the Moon and back, the Apollo Lunar Module was also comprised of two parts that housed its own landing gear. Six such modules have landed on the surface of the Moon, helping us to attain our giant leap for mankind!
Put together a replica model from Metal Works, and see what Neil Armstrong would have seen long ago!
Apollo Lunar Module features:
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
Average Size: 11cm.